CREATE! – June 7, 2018
8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2018 CREATE! Conference. creativity. technology. education
Anthony Wayne Local Schools, an award winning educational technology program, and Bowling Green State University, are pleased to invite you to take part in the 2018 CREATE! Conference on June 7, 2018.
CREATE! was conceived to provide educators with an opportunity to explore and discover real-world, standards-based lessons that incorporate creativity, technology and 21st century skills. Lessons containing these characteristics result in engaging, inspiring, student-centered learning. Let our presenters show you how they are leading the evolution of teaching and learning in order to more effectively prepare our students for the 21st century and beyond.
There will be 6 session strands at CREATE! 2018:
1. Sessions that focus on the integration of creativity and technology into the classroom.
2. Sessions that focus on Information Technology support of classroom technology integration.
3. Sessions that focus on higher education and its focus on the integration of creativity and technology in the classroom through research and faculty development.
4. Sessions co-presented by students.
5. Sessions focusing on STEM and STEAM related content.
6. Sessions focusing on Personalized Learning.
© 2012-2018 Anthony Wayne Local Schools