CREATE! – June 2, 2022
8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2022 CREATE! Conference. creativity. technology. instruction.
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the 2022 CREATE! Conference on June 2, 2022.
CREATE! was conceived to provide educators with an opportunity to explore and discover real-world, standards-based lessons that incorporate creativity, technology and 21st century skills. Lessons containing these characteristics result in engaging, inspiring, student-centered learning. Let our presenters show you how they are leading the evolution of teaching and learning in order to more effectively prepare our students for the 21st century and beyond.
There will be 6 session strands at CREATE! 2022:
1. Sessions that focus on the integration of creativity and technology into the classroom.
2. Sessions that focus on Information Technology support of classroom technology integration.
3. Sessions that focus on higher education and its focus on the integration of creativity and technology in the classroom through research and faculty development.
4. Sessions co-presented by students.
5. Sessions focusing on STEM, STEAM, and PBL related content.
6. Sessions focusing on Personalized Learning.
A continental breakfast and catered lunch by Tony Packos is included in your registration fee.
Maumee High School
1147 Saco Street
Maumee, Ohio 43537
Hours from CREATE! can be applied toward graduate credit at BGSU. Details are available HERE.
© 2012-2022 Chris Hamady